Clutch Repair in Holly
A vehicle’s clutch is one of the most important parts of any car's driving operation.
Via a system of plates, wheels and springs, the clutch enables the transfer of power between the engine and the wheels to be interrupted as the gear is changed, or while the car is stationery but the engine is still running. It is therefore paramount to have the clutch system of any vehicle operating in order at all times.
And when one suspects a problem with it, it is advisable that they visit a professional repair shop right away.
Armstead Automotive Repair is the number one auto professional for Clutch Repair in Holly on any vehicle with manual transmission. Armstead Automotive Repair comprises of a group of professionals with over 30 years of experience in auto repair. They offer personalized friendly service to ensure that your vehicle is completely inspected to correct the problem thoroughly.
What are the signs to tell that a clutch is not performing?
- Noticing a 'burnt toast' or 'burning rubber' smell in the car
- Vehicle slipping out of gear for no reason
- Clutch pedal becomes too hard to press or travels to the floor with little resistance
- Unable to get the vehicle into gear
- Clutch grabs or shudder when engaged
- Noise or vibration arising from the clutch area
If your vehicle exhibits any of the above symptoms, it could mean any number of faults and therefore it is vital that you consult for Holly, MI Clutch repair services from Armstead Automotive Repair.
For more information on clutch fluid changes, watch the video below!