Update as of May 4, 2020
Armstead Automotive are opening the doors now that our shields are installed. We will allow 3 customers at a time in our waiting room as we will continue to practice social distancing. Armsteads are continuing to sanitize throughout the day. Face coverings will follow our governors order, as of now they are required. We will be continuing our contactless services also.
Update as of March 27, 2020
COVID-19 has impacted us all. How we work, how we learn, how we play, literally how we live. But we will get through this. Together as a family, as a community, as a nation, as the world, we can get through.
Armstead Automotive has adapted to a new procedure to keep you safe on the road
1. Our shop is thoroughly sanitizing before and after business hours. Our crew is constantly sanitizing throughout the day as well.
2. To schedule an appointment please call Holly or Saginaw. Our Service advisors are here for you. We want to get you in the safest way possible.
We offer three different ways to get your vehicle here.
DROP BOX- You bring your vehicle here at a time that is convenient for you and use our dropbox. That is where you will find envelopes and bags. We would like you to fill out the envelope...most importantly your name, vehicle, phone number and email so we can communicate your vehicle's needs. You can add a note as well. The bag is for your keys please place the key in the bag then everything into the envelope then through the dropbox.
FREE PICK UP AND DELIVERY- After making an appointment with us let our service advisor know you would like us to pick up your vehicle. After the repair is made and payment is processed, we will deliver your vehicle back to you.
FREE TOWING with repairs- If your vehicle is disabled. We will get it here for you. Just let our service advisor know that your vehicle will need to be towed in. (Call for details, restrictions apply)
3. We will keep you informed through phone, text or email. Communication is very important. We want to make sure we are doing what YOU want.
4. When your vehicle gets here it will be wiped down: steering wheel, shifter, switches, door handles and door panel, etc. We want to make sure our customers stay healthy and so do our employees. This is done before and after work is performed.
5. Payment. We prefer accepting payments over the phone.
6. Invoices will be placed on the front seat and/or email if needed.
Armstead crew THANKS YOU! You are what is keeping us here. We are here for our customers.